Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Notes about reissues

A few folks have asked about my M.O. for HE! reissues. I am releasing the back catalog of each artist in the order of original label appearance, including any pending new releases. Here is the queue as it stands right now. Asterisks (*) indicate artists with new releases.

Finished:

Junkshop Coyote
Solypsis *
Various Artists *

Forthcoming:

Burnt Bacon, Right?
Keith Hic
1bomb1target
Justice Yeldham and the Dynamic Ribbon Device
Distance *
DIH
Big In Albania
M.A.N.
I Could Do Better Than That
Ascoltare
Thee Crumb
Meep
Alien Hand *
Scandinavian Noize Syndicate *

This assumes that the artists don't beat me to reissuing their audio elsewhere (as was the case with the Minimal Impact/M.A.N. remix, for example), which they are quite welcome to do - its availability is what matters most to me. Send me a link, and I'll be glad to plug it.

Any new artists who supply me with audio to release will be added to the end of the queue. Thank you for your patience as I get things back up to speed. I have a full-time day job, a spouse and a house - my time for this is finite, but I do my best.

You might also ask, what is going to happen to the mix sets? Well, I'm going to figure that out once I get all the proper releases back up - first things first. If nothing else I can stick them up on a file sharing site, like a typical music blog, but I'm considering my options.

Thanks for reading, now back to the music....

No comments: